Dope Audi Transfer Decal Vinyl Sticker Graphics
Are you looking to add a little bling to a boring surface but can’t seem to find the right design? No worries, you came to the right place. UR Impressions is your only stop for highest quality Audi themed automotive decals on the market.
Why choose UR Impressions for Automotive decals?
- MADE TO ORDER – Every Dope Audi decal is made in the USA with precision using a die-cut machine, while the remaining processes are worked by hand.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS – UR Impressions LLC sources the top materials to manufacture our UR Impressions ® branded products.
- INSTALLATION – Quick and easy to apply. Just peel, stick, and firmly press into place. Do not worry, instructions are provided with your purchase as well as detailed instructions on our How to Apply page.
- REMOVABLE – Yes. Unfortunately not reusable.
- ASSURANCE – Rest easy, all decals are covered by a 30 day replacement plan. Click on the Why Us page for more details regarding this coverage.
To start, we manufacture all Dope Audi decals by machine and hand using an high performance vinyl. Next, we apply a versatile semi-translucent transfer tape that is designed for wet and dry applications. Lastly, prior to packaging, we inspect each item to ensure proper production.
To note: UR Impressions LLC also offers the choice of a cast vinyl upgrade for an extra charge. If you are not familiar with cast vinyl, this vinyl is design to handle extreme temperature changes.
Installation is easy – First, take the Dope Audi decal and peel the paper backing from the transfer tape with attached design. Second, place the design on the surface and use a credit card or plastic squeegee to firmly press the design onto the surface. To finish, slowly remove the transfer tape by starting at a corner and pulling back over itself. Guess what? You have finished the installation. However, if you have any questions? Be at ease, because we are here to help.
If you need to make a change, simply remove the Dope Audi decal without damaging the surface. To start, use a hairdryer or heat gun and heat up the decal. Then carefully remove the decal with a straight edge tool. For outdoor applications clean remaining adhesive with an automotive adhesive remover – we recommend using a 3M product. And for indoor wall applications just use a sponge with soap and water. You can also check out our FAQ page for tips and tricks on removal and application.