Snoopy Waving Transfer Decal Sticker Vinyl Graphics
Are you looking to add a little bling to a bland surface but can’t seem to find the right design? Just know, you came to the right place. UR Impressions is your only stop for the highest quality Cartoon themed decals on the market.
Why choose UR Impressions for Peanuts inspired decals?
- MADE TO ORDER – Every Snoopy Waving decal is made in the USA with precision using a die-cut machine, while the remaining processes are worked by hand.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS – UR Impressions LLC sources the top materials to manufacture our UR Impressions ® branded products.
- INSTALLATION – Quick and easy to apply. Just peel, stick, and firmly press into place. Do not worry, instructions are provided with your purchase in addition to detailed instructions on our How to Apply page.
- REMOVABLE – Yes. Unfortunately, not reusable.
- ASSURANCE – Rest easy, all decals are covered by a 30-day replacement plan. Click on the Why Us page for more details regarding this coverage.
To start, we manufacture all Snoopy Waving decals by machine and by hand using Avery-Dennison HP750 or Oracal 651 vinyl. Next, a versatile semi-translucent transfer tape is applied that is designed for wet and dry applications. Finally, just before packaging we inspect each item to ensure proper production.
To note, UR Impressions LLC also offers the choice of a cast vinyl upgrade for an extra charge. If you are not familiar with cast vinyl, this vinyl is design to handle extreme temperature changes.
Installation is easy – First, take the Snoopy Waving decal and peel the paper backing from the transfer tape and vinyl. Second, place the design on the surface, then use a credit card or plastic squeegee to firmly press the design in place. Lastly, slowly remove the transfer tape by starting at a corner and pulling back over itself. Guess what? You have finished the installation. However, if you have any questions? Be at ease, because we are here to help.
If you need to make a change, simply remove the Snoopy Waving decal without damaging the surface. First, start by using a hairdryer or heat gun and warm the decal to make it more pliable. Then peel it off to remove. For outdoor applications, clean remaining adhesive with an automotive adhesive remover. We recommend using a 3M product. Then, for indoor wall applications, just use a sponge with soap and water. You can also check out our FAQ page for tips and tricks on removal and application.