USMC with Marines Eagle Globe Anchor Transfer Decal Vinyl Sticker Graphics
Question – are you looking to add a little bling to a boring surface but can’t seem to find the right design? No worries, you came to the right place. UR Impressions is your only stop for highest quality Marines themed automotive decals on the market.
Why choose UR Impressions for USMC decals?
- MADE TO ORDER – Every USMC with Marines Eagle Globe Anchor decal is made in the USA with precision using a die-cut machine, while the remaining processes are worked by hand.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS – UR Impressions LLC sources the top materials to manufacture our UR Impressions ® branded products.
- INSTALLATION – Quick and easy to apply. Just peel, stick, and firmly press into place. Do not worry, instructions are provided with your purchase as well as detailed instructions on our How to Apply page.
- REMOVABLE – Yes. Unfortunately not reusable.
- ASSURANCE – Rest easy with our 60 day replacement plan. Click on the Why Us page for more details regarding this coverage.
To start, we manufacture all USMC with Marines Eagle Globe Anchor decals by machine and hand using an high performance vinyl. Next, a semi-translucent transfer tape is applied that is designed for use for wet and dry applications. Lastly, prior to packaging, we inspect each item to ensure proper production so you receive the highest quality product.
To note: UR Impressions LLC also offers the option of a premium cast vinyl upgrade for an extra charge. If you are not familiar with cast vinyl, this vinyl is design to handle extreme temperature changes and has more conformity.
Installation is easy – First, take the USMC with Marines Eagle Globe Anchor decal and peel the paper backing from the transfer tape with attached design. Second, place the design on the surface and use a credit card or plastic squeegee to firmly press the design onto the surface. To finish, slowly remove the transfer tape by starting at a corner and pulling back over itself. Guess what? You have finished the installation. However, if you have any questions – be at ease, because we are here to help.
If you need to make a change, simply remove the USMC with Marines Eagle Globe Anchor decal without damaging the surface. To start, use a hairdryer or heat gun and heat up the decal. Next, carefully remove the decal with a straight edge tool. For outdoor applications clean remaining adhesive with an automotive adhesive remover – we recommend using a 3M product. And for indoor wall applications just use a sponge with soap and water. You can also check out our FAQ page for tips and tricks on removal and application.