Cancer Awareness Ribbon Heart Butterfly Vine – Life Hope Transfer Decal Vinyl Sticker Graphics
Are you looking to add a little bling to a bland surface but can’t seem to find the right design? Just know, you came to the right place. UR Impressions is your only stop for the highest quality Cancer Awareness themed decals on the market.
Why choose UR Impressions for Cancer Awareness decals?
- MADE TO ORDER – Every Cancer Awareness Ribbon Heart Butterfly decal is made in the USA with precision using a die-cut machine, while the remaining processes are worked by hand.
- TOP QUALITY MATERIALS – UR Impressions LLC sources the top materials to manufacture our UR Impressions ® branded products.
- INSTALLATION – Quick and easy to apply. Just peel, stick, and firmly press into place. Do not worry, instructions are provided with your purchase in addition to detailed instructions on our How to Apply page.
- REMOVABLE – Yes. Unfortunately, not reusable.
- ASSURANCE – Rest easy, all decals are covered by a 30-day replacement plan. Click on the Why Us page for more details regarding this coverage.
To start, we manufacture all Cancer Awareness Ribbon Heart Butterfly decals by machine and by hand, using Avery’s high-performance vinyl. Next, we apply a versatile semi-translucent transfer tape designed for both wet and dry applications. After that, we inspect each item to ensure proper production, so you know you will receive a quality product.
To note, UR Impressions LLC also offers the choice of a cast vinyl upgrade for an extra charge. If you are not familiar with cast vinyl, this vinyl is design to handle extreme temperature changes.
Installation is easy – First, take the Cancer Awareness Ribbon Heart Butterfly decal and peel the paper backing from the transfer tape and vinyl. Second, place the design on the surface, then use a credit card or plastic squeegee to firmly press the design in place. Lastly, slowly remove the transfer tape by starting at a corner and pulling back over itself. Guess what? You have finished the installation. However, if you have any questions? Be at ease, because we are here to help.
If you need to make a change, simply remove the Cancer Awareness Ribbon Heart Butterfly decal without damaging the surface. First, start by using a hairdryer or heat gun and warm the decal to make it more pliable. Then peel it off to remove. For outdoor applications, clean remaining adhesive with an automotive adhesive remover. We recommend using a 3M product. Then, for indoor wall applications, just use a sponge with soap and water. You can also check out our FAQ page for tips and tricks on removal and application.
Matthew Yates –
I recently purchased 10 breast cancer awareness stickers, a really beautiful design that I hadn’t seen anywhere. I had a deadline of December 22nd to give them out, unfortunately I didn’t relay that information to Brandon, and he shipped it the normal way he ships.
Being it sent during the holidays, it was misrouted, and I wouldn’t have them on time. So I spoke with Brandon and he agreed to ship another set next day air at his cost.
I received them and I met my deadline with a few hours to spare. Thanks, Brandon!!
He definitely cares for his customers.